IS THERE AN ANDROID SCREEN APP FOR RGT CYCLING?
“Yes” is the simple answer.
The slightly more complicated answer is “yes” but please read and understand the points below before downloading.
- The Android Screen App is still in BETA Mode
- There is no support commitment for the Android Screen App at the moment but we will try and help where possible
- The Android Screen App requires at least 4GB of RAM to run
- The Android Screen App cannot be download from the Google Play Store
- Do not install on RGT Screen and RGT Mobile on the same device
HOW DO I INSTALL THE RGT SREEN APP?
As the Screen App cannot be downloaded from the Google Play Store you must download the App directly from RGT and install manually. This is not as complicated as it sounds.
- Download the Android version of the RGT Screen App by clicking here
- Open Settings and then select Privacy, then Manage, then Special app access, then Install unknown apps
- Locate the file downloaded in Step One and tap it
- The App should now install with automatic system prompts
There may be some slight differences for Step Two depending on the version of the Android OS you are running.